Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Show Some Respect...

Hi, everyone.

I am so upset, I can barely write this. I have been reading the internet news notes, regarding the death of Korean actor and singer, Park Yong Ha, and some of the comments which have been made about that sad news, and I must say many of them have made me angry. I won't give justification to any of those pitiful comments by repeating them here, but I will and must say this:

What the flip is wrong with those people? Don't they realize that Yong Ha-ssi's family might be reading some of the news articles which have been posted here on the 'net'? How do they think those thoughtless remarks of theirs would make his family members feel if they read any of them? I know I would hate to read those sort of remarks about someone I loved, especially if that person died in such a tragic way.

Listen up, you people who post callous remarks in regards to someone's death. You may not agree with a person's choices or with they way they die, but at least have some respect for the dead and for those who are left to mourn them. That is just using simple courtesy and kindness in such an instance. I can't see having such thoughts at a time like this, much less thoughtlessly voicing them. Cold. Very cold and unfeeling. How disappointing to know that some people have not been taught better than to behave in such a disrespectful way.

(My deepest sympathy goes to the family of Park Yong Ha. He was a great actor, and had a truly wonderful singing talent, too. He is loved and will be greatly missed by his fans, and I am sure, by his friends, as well. My prayers are with you all. Take care, and be well. My best regards. Anna)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is the place where you find the rules of this forum. You may post comments about profanity, obscenity, prejudices, and stereotypes, as well as other subjects. However, profanity, obscenity, prejudices and stereotypes are prohibited from comments posted here. All that is allowed is to comment ABOUT these issues. Any comments which do not adhere to these guidelines may be deleted at the discretion of the site owner. Thank You.