Sunday, February 14, 2010

No, Means No!!!

Hello.
Why is it that some people can't understand that when a person says no that is precisely what is meant. For example, I have had to tell our Blogger hosts several times that I do not want ads placed above the navigation bars on my blogsites. Yet, today I logged on to American Bae Fan and what did I find?: ads above my navbar!!! I have tried to quietly, graciously explain to these people that I am Obsessive/Compulsive and that having ads placed at the tops of my blogsites makes me feel claustrophobic, which I am, by the way, as well as being O/C. I can not stand to feel closed in and restricted this way, but I don't know what to do about it. I have asked these people nicely time and again to stop doing what they are doing, but it only helped for a short while, apparently. It is beginning to look as though I may have to take my blogging business elsewhere on the 'net'. I really do not wish to do this, but I can not tolerate something on my blogs that I do not want. Ads at the bottoms of my blogs would be far more tolerable, although I really don't want those, either. This is the last time I am going to say this, Blogger, so please pay attention: Please, Stop putting ads at the Tops of My blogsites!!! Thank you, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is the place where you find the rules of this forum. You may post comments about profanity, obscenity, prejudices, and stereotypes, as well as other subjects. However, profanity, obscenity, prejudices and stereotypes are prohibited from comments posted here. All that is allowed is to comment ABOUT these issues. Any comments which do not adhere to these guidelines may be deleted at the discretion of the site owner. Thank You.